Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Luke Bryan


On Tuesday Luke Bryan released his new album “Spring Break…Here to Party”. Being the big Luke Bryan fan that I am I downloaded the album from I-Tunes as soon as I woke up. After listening to all of the songs a couple of times now, it is becoming one of my favorite things. Haha

The album was released with fourteen new songs that all have to do with Spring Break.  Many of the songs are about drinking and having a good time on the beach. They are all fun loving songs and perfect for spring/ summer time. So far my favorite song off the album is “In Love with the Girl”, but I also like “Suntan City” and “Shore Thing”.

Everyone should check it out and see for themselves what a fun album this is! And hey spring break is right around the corner so this is the perfect album to listen to! J

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get in the spring mood myself, listening to Zac Brown Band, Jimmy Buffet and their Spotify radio stations. I even bought a sample pack of spring seasonal beer to try to fool myself into thinking spring will be here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you for sharing I love Luke Bryan! I can't wait to download some of these songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to check out his new album. I am going to being listening tonight. Two of my good friends went to his concert a few weeks ago at ISU. They said he was awesome live!

    ReplyDelete