Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Coffee


So recently I have started getting into drinking coffee, which is weird for me cause I have never really liked it. I have always been that person who goes to Starbucks and orders hot chocolate. But I have decided this new coffee addiction is due to be a second semester senior and having 6 classes, in which two are senior projects, doing a part time internship, as well as trying to keep up with my friends. But since I am new to the whole coffee craze... I am looking for new drinks to try!  I have been going to Starbucks lately and have been loving their Mocha, but I know there are many other kinds of coffee drinks out there that I should try. Any one have any of their favorite coffee drinks that they recommend? P.S. I am not a huge fan of  plain coffee :) Thanks and looking forward to trying new things!!!

5 comments:

  1. I started out not really liking coffee either, I would just get smoothies or Frappuccinos at Starbucks. But as you said, when second semester gets crazy, sometimes coffee is the only trick, so I started drinking regular coffee a little bit. At first, I wasn't a huge fan. But now, I don't mind it at all, and regular coffee is half the price of the fancy Starbucks flavored drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee is delicious! mmm
    Caramel Macchiatos are really good. I also like Vanilla Lattes. :)
    I used to never be able to drink regular coffee, but I got used to it. Dunkin Donuts has the best regular coffee and they load it up with lots of cream and sugar so it doesn't even taste like normal coffee ;)
    PS - I miss you! I hope that second semester goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a good choice with the Mocha. You can't really go wrong with any of their espresso drinks. I've yet to have one that I don't like. Also, you might want to try their chai stuff as well. Super delicious, and when it gets warmer out you can get it iced and it's probably one of the best things ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I love coffee! I have a couple suggestions for you:

    If you like tea then I would suggest a Chai Tea Latte, and ad a shot of espresso (DIrty Chai). It is delicious, and doesn't taste real strong.

    I also love the Carmel Macchiatos at Starbucks, they are my favorite cold but are good warm too. I would ask for a little extra carmel drizzle too, cause that's the best!

    You should definitely try 30/30 sometime before graduation too, because there coffee is a million times better than Starbucks, and they have a lavender latte that is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that I am a coffee addict and completely loyal to the Starbucks brand! Like Alyssa said, you can't go wrong with the mochas! Those are my favorite, iced or warm.

    In an effort to be healthier, I've started drinking more tea. If you're ever stuck for something new to try, Tazo Awake is awesome. It's got caffeine to keep you up, and you don't have to make it very strong if you just take the bag out of your mug after a few moments.

    When I first tried coffee I didn't like plain brews either, but if you find a good creamer that you like, try it! Coffee Mate has tons of options!

    ReplyDelete