Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chi Brand Straighteners


I have naturally curly hair and have loved the straight hair look.  Over the years, I have tried many different products and straighteners. I had a hard time getting the look that I wanted till I tried the Chi Brand Straighteners about 7 years ago. Since then I have fallen in love with the Chi Straighteners and refuse to buy any other brand.

One of the best things about these products is that they give enough heat to get my curly hair perfectly straight. Other straighteners I have tried in the past would kind of straighten my hair but leave lots of frizz. Chi Straighteners get my hair perfectly straight and with hardly any frizz. Another thing I like about the products is that they are very durable. I have dropped mine a millions times and nothing has happened to it! One major benefit from Chi products is their long life time. I have had my current straightener for 3 years now and it still works perfectly. This helps make up for the $150 price tag because I have gotten my use out of it and therefore my money’s worth! They also make their products in cute colors which makes them a lot of fun. Mine has pink dots on it and it is adorable!

The only thing that I wish Chi would add to their straighteners is an automatic turn off button after a certain amount of time with no use. There have been times when I have accidentally left my straightener on. It would be great if they added something like this so that I wouldn’t have to worry. (They may already have this on some of their products. I’m not sure)

Overall, I would recommend a Chi Brand straightener to everyone I know. Over the years, I have influenced my younger sister and mother to use this brand and they have seen all of the same benefits that I have. Chi Straighteners are the only straighteners that I will purchase from now on! :)

2 comments:

  1. One of my Christmas presents this year was a Chi Straightener. This is my first Chi and I completely agree with you. I think after using one this is the only brand of straighteners I will buy from now on. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything stated. I got my chi as a gift in 7th grade and I haven't needed a new once since, so that is about 10 or so years. That's probably the longest I have used something without having to replace it. I like that it heats up quickly and it straightens my hair fast so I don't need to be standing around re-straightening hair over and over, it does it's job right away. I tell all my friends to get a chi when they need a new straightener, and they never want to because of the money, but the money is really worth it. I am a fan of all the chi products too, I have the blow dryer, curling iron, hair products and a travel size straightener (one of the best investments ever!). Chi is a dependable brand, and is something I will use forever, and recommend to everyone.

    ReplyDelete