Thursday, March 21, 2013

Texas

So this week is spring break and I have been spending my time in San Antonio, Texas!! It has been a great week so far!! I got to go to a restaurant called Texas Pride, which was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, Dives. There was great BBQ but also a great country band playing and line dancing! It was everything that I think when I think of Texas! It was a lot of fun! For St. Patrick's Day, I visited the river walk where they died the river green and had a parade down the river. The river walk is gorgeous and always a lot of fun and it was even better on St. Patrick's Day.  The rest of the time I have spent going to the pool and enjoying the 90 degree days!! It has been a fun spring break so far and I encourage everyone to visit Texas of they get a chance!!

1 comment: