Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kittens!

Recently, I adopted two kittens named Asher and Finn and I thought that they needed to show up on my blog because they are two of my favorite things.



They are domestic short hair kittens who are 9 months old.Since they are still young, they are super active and lots of fun. This is my first experience with kittens and it has been a learning process. They are very curious and get into everything, but it is really cute to see them learn new things. I have found that by holding them a lot when I first got them, it has made them very social and apt to being held. It is really cool to see them each develop their own personalities. Finn is a shy kitten who loves to learn about new things. His favorite thing is to look out the window, especially when it snows. Then there is Asher who is the rambunctious one who just loves to play and voice his opinion.  These babies are so cute and I can't wait to see them grow up!




4 comments:

  1. I must say, I am not an animal person, but some animals are cute. I would never get an animal, but good for you to adopt and take care of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to not like cats much at all, but then my best friend got a little fur ball and my feelings towards them shifted slightly. Recently, I have caved and fallen in love with kittens (and puppies for that matter, though I've always loved puppies) since my roommate is an avid "Too Cute" watcher. I now kind of really want a pet, especially since the only pets I was allowed as a kid were hamsters and a goldfish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. My daughter is lobbying heavily for a cat, but I'm dog people. We'll see who wins...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like twins! They are so cute! I agree, I think it's really important to hold them when they are little so that they are comfortable around people when they get older. It makes going to the vet easier too!

    ReplyDelete