Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Favorite Eyeliner: Lorac Pro

So lately I have had a lot of compliments on my liquid eyeliner. So I thought that I would do a product review of Lorac Pro Cream Eyeliner.

Brand: Lorac Pro
Product: Cream Eyeliner
Price: $19.00
Store: Ulta


Pros: 
What I love about this product is that it blends on my eye very easily. It is also easy to apply which  makes it easy to get a perfect line all the time. It doesn't run like any of my other eyeliners have and it last a super long time. Another benefit is that it is easy to remove so for if some reason you mess up, it is fast and easy to fix. I also love the way that the product is packaged. The eyeliner itself is located at the bottom and the brush is at the top. The small brush makes the eyeliner super easy to use!

Cons:
The only con that I have is that it does cost $19 from Ulta, but it has lasted me about 4 months and I am not even close to finishing the product.


Overall, I love this liquid eyeliner! I would definitely recommend this product to all of my friends.





2 comments:

  1. That's awesome to hear that it comes off easily. I hate trying to do eyeliner when I'm not sure if it will come off. I attempted to use it once and I ended up rubbing my eyes so hard to get it off that my eyes were super red and I had to wait awhile to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not very talented with liquid eyeliner so this may be something for me to consider since you said it wipes off easily. Just so you know if you go to Ulta's website they have a coupon that can be used online or in-store for $3.50 off of a $10 purchases, it expires sometime in May. This weekend I was at an Ulta in Chicago and their NYX products were buy one get one 50% off! I talked myself out of some things but now I think I'm going to go to the one here in Peoria and use that coupon.

    ReplyDelete