Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Last Few Weeks


So my last semester of college at Bradley is coming to an end, which is really hard to believe. Two weeks from today, I will be finished going to classes and only have to take my finals.  In a little over three weeks, I will be graduating. With that said, I feel like I have so much to do in those two weeks. I have a lot of work to do with school, such as senior projects and a bunch of project presentations. The worst part is that I have senioritis and don't want to do anything. Since I know I am leaving soon, I have been trying to spend as much time as I can with friends, but that is not helping me get my work done. Not to mention the stress I have about being done with school and having to grow up! I am excited to graduate, but also so nervous about the road ahead. I am lucky to have a job offer for when I graduate, but I still scared about being in the real world .I remember when I was a freshman and wanted to be done with school so bad, and now I just want a few more months at least! My plan is to make the best out of these next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment