Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Last Week!

This is my last week for class at Bradley and I am really starting to get upset. I have always been ready to graduate and now I just wish I could have more time here. I didn't like Bradley at first but I have learned to love it. Bradley has given me so many opportunities such as my internships at Caterpillar and Enterprise. These internships have been able to help me land a job after graduation and I am very thankful. It is going to be really hard leaving on May 19th and knowing that I won't be able to see some of my friends everyday. I have some of the best memories with them. I know that on senior walk and on graduation I will be a mess of tears. But I will just have to visit them at their homes or all meet back in Peoria for a reunion. The real world is really starting to scare me and I feel like I am not ready. But I am ready to start the rest of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment